- Mary Anne Radmacher, Author and Artist
I was thinking about perserverance the other day and how we define ourselves in tougher times. We are living in the midst of historic events and people are finding ways to cope.
Here are ten ideas:
1. Tomorrow is a new day, things will look different.
2. Join an online group that interests you.
3. Call people and connect frequently.
4. Let go of an old grievance and forgive yourself.
5. Take up a new hobby or expand the one you have.
6. Read a great book.
7. Find an old friend.
8. Paint one room in your house.
9. Play a board or card game with someone.
10. Take an online class.
Facebook groups I enjoy:
The Saint Paul Underground Artists League - https://www.facebook.com/groups/318697784983074/
Color In Practice - https://www.facebook.com/groups/160510955315435/
Inside Your Sketchbook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/insideyoursketchbook/
Urban Sketchers - https://www.facebook.com/groups/urbansketchers/
Fun YouTube Channels
James Gurney - https://www.youtube.com/user/gurneyjourney
Mind Of Watercolor (Steve Mitchell) - https://www.youtube.com/user/mindofwatercolor
Lindsay The Frugal Crafter - https://www.youtube.com/user/thefrugalcrafter
Hajra Meeks - https://www.youtube.com/user/hsmeeks
Peter Draws - https://www.youtube.com/user/Palivizumab
Books I Can Recommend:
Night Train To Lisbon - https://amzn.to/39Fl4Wa
The Crystal Shard - https://amzn.to/3jPkBW4
The Warmth Of Other Suns - https://amzn.to/2CNK3KY
The Sword Of Shanara - https://amzn.to/2BELcUv
The Eyes Of The Dragon - https://amzn.to/2P44Ax9
Here are some recent paintings/sketches.
Post a Comment